Thursday, June 18, 2009

PostSecret

Want to share a blog/website with anyone who read this post...

Last time I found a link through a my friend blog, and I found this one named PostSecret. Basically this is the blog/website that people send their postcard and attached with their deep secret in the heart... In short, people share their secret there anonymously...

Actually I had knew there is a website like this when I watch CSI:NY... there was a case that link or related to a website which same purpose with PostSecret... (I don't sure whether they were trying promote the PostSecret or other site...)

Anyway, if you want to visit the website, just click on the PostSecret all throughout this post...

I did read some postcard in the site, I found some secret really funny(No offend)... some really punched my heart (Don't know how to explain), and some are so sad... The most impressive one is a postcard of Spider... He said when he was children, he put a spider in his sister bed. He wanted to see the reaction (screaming something), but unfortunately, the spider bit her sister, and ended up lost part of her leg... Until now he is still feeling guilty... Honestly... If I am him, I would feel exactly the same way as him I think... The guilt is killing!!

Here is my end... So... people... take a look on that site if you feel interest on...

No comments: