Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2nd day of Redang trip~

Wow... I couldn't agree more... Time do fly!!! It was about 3 weeks ago when I was in P.Redang... and I still miss it... as well as HELP Famine 30 DIY camp... I had my best holiday ever!!! Maybe this is my last holiday... Sad...

Anyway, I think this part 2 might not be as detail as 1st one... because I can only recall so little things...

We all wake up quite late in the morning... and I didn't slept well or you would never get well sleep if the person beside you is the Best Snore-er! My mp3 couldn't cover the snore too... >.< However, I managed to get up early and ate our breakfast before too late... The breakfast was pretty good and way more options and delicious!! I like the toast, Roti Canai, and Nasi Lemak... but we woke up too late... so I can only ate few... Too bad~~

After the breakfast, the "coach" suggested to bring us to Marine Park... I was so excited until we arrived there... Damn!! There are HIGHLY polluted! I barely see nothing... In addition, the died carol cut me for few times!!! I was so disappointed to be frank! The moment there was suffering... we forgot to bring our money and drink... Thirsty...

After we backed from Marine Park, we took lunch and take some rest... SKIP SKIP SKIP... then we were brought to another snorkeling... Zhen and Lian decided didnt want to snorkeling anymore... so it's only me and JS... At first, we reached a spot that full of jellyfish... it's pretty dangerous so we went to another spot... at the time we reached there, we saw there were another resort people there already... so we just decided to snorkel there... I have to say... The VIEW DAMN NICE!!! I love the spot... but we only given limited time only... I could swim far enough... SHiT!! Besides, I got stung by jellyfish at there too... I was so happy when saw a big fish, when I try to swim to it... I felt something like "electric shock" over my elbow... I was shock and try to figure out what was it... Coz I saw nothing there... When I backed to the boat... the boatman tell me what was that... I wasn't the only one who got stung... boatman taught us what should we do like... we shouldn't wash with plain water, apply lemon juice would help, don't scratch it.... After JS knew I was stung... he chickened out... but I just couldn't resist the beautiful sea... Then boatman blow the vessel... it's time to go back...

We took our high tea... the kuih is much more better than 1st day... there were durian cake, and asome other cake... after that, me and JS decided to swim around the beach where El and Lian decided to sleep... I seriously don't know what special in Redang made them so sleepy... Haiz...

Sometimes, people with DAMN LOW self-confidence can kill me... JS know how to swim but he keep ask me did he moved... He did moved... but he gave the WAVE for the credit... haiz... SO... if he read this... YEAH... YOU DID MOVE BY YOURSELF!!

7pm., we backed to our room and they were still sleeping... we took showers and ready for our dinner... dinner is BBQ... but i just ate two chicken wings.. argg... after we had our dinner... we walked around in the beach... the moon was so beautiful... The wave sound is damn relaxing!!

We went to another beach... it's about 4-5 star resort named Laguna... I have to say the situation there is much more different... different pay... different treat... El say if we plan to go next time, sh want Laguna wo... haha... We went to MomoCha house to select souvenir over there... the price is not cheap and I bought one magnet only... because... I really have no money edi... there don't have ATM ar... Sorry friends...

There was a small incident happened after we shopped in MomoCha... Lian was littering and JS and I scolded him for that... Maybe my words kinda harsh to him... he angry at me and said : "Ya la Ya la... you guys correct... I am the one done all the wrong thing" then just walked away... Act cool-nye~

However, I wasn't guilty at that time... because I always said: "I did nothing wrong"... El tried to stop us but too late... >.< After he walked away... we sat in the lying chair and listened to the live band music... I can't really describe the feeling but it is just GREAT and I hope the time LAST FOREVER!!

The time won't stay there of coz... El and I went back to find Lian... He had a pretty good time there I guess... he was talking with a tourist from China... El and I just go to the resort bar... order some drink and talk... we had our good time of chatting and I didnt managed to sing a song to Lian... haiz... but I did enjoyed it!!!

3rd day...

It was a heavy rain in there... It was our last morning in Redang... The boat arrived around 8am... we had our breakfast and ready to go... We off to land about 8.30 morning... I didnt want to leave but no better choice there... >.< Bye Redang...

There is my part 2... lolx... XD

No comments: