Thursday, August 20, 2009

Negative force

I still remember my lecturer used to ask my class... "Do you believe in night will create bad things?" That time, i quite agree with the statement... because I used to be in the situation that night cause me more sad and feel so alone...

The truth is... Yes... Night or dark really attract devil... Scientifically prove had given for the statement... but that all my lecturer told me... and I didn't really dig more deeper...

In addition, I think negative force is something like flu... It can spread to others easily...

Tonight... erm... I should say just now... I went to have supper with my friend... He like a person with don't have anything to worry for me... but then today he seem tired and I think something really bother him... but he wouldn't tell me what happen on him... and to be honest... what he say maybe a lie... because he have never show his weakness to us... and always announce good news to us and keep bad news for himself only...

Before I meet with him, I am really in good mood... few days ago, I got money from no way, the next day I found I got extra RM40++ in my pocket... and then some old friends call me in the same night... make me feel really good!! Then after meet him and listen what he had told me... I just feel same like him... worry and moody...

In sum, I want to think more positive right now!!!! I am lucky and continuing the luckiness!!! Come on friend, cheer up!!! Hope your problem get solved soon and later!!!

Be happy everyone!!!! We deserve happy life!!!

No comments: