Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good bye ShinChan... 新ちゃん さようなら。。。

Since we lost MJ and Yasmin... Now we lost another genius of the world... Yoshito Usui... I think most people may don't know who is he... he is author of famous comic Crayon ShinChan...

Yesterday, while my mom was watching her favorite show... then got preview of news... I saw the title of Crayon Shinchan Author dead... I was shocked and feel so sad really bad...

I believe all people around my age know who is ShinChan... This comic actually accompany me for whole childhood day... actually included my sister's childhood... Our family all like this show and now... we gonna say good bye to this comic... a comic accompany us for so many years...

When I was primary school age, I always ask my dad buy this comic for me... everyweeks go to the shop and expect new episode of Crayon ShinChan until I was form one... yet, I still watch some episode but I really stop buying the comic already and think the comic is so boring...

Yet, few months ago or many last year, I bought 48th episode of this comic again all by sudden... and I found the story line start to be different... Yoshito sensei start add some sad story inside and that really touching one... I really think he is very genius... he can really make me laugh like crazy to cry like crazy...

Until tomorrow, I don't know Yoshito sensei actually was missing from 11th September... yesterday... the news came out and shocked me... According to some forums, they say Crayon Shinchan is going to be end at 51st episode (recently 49)... I feel so sad that I can no longer see ShinChan again... because he and his family/friends are one part of my life... they brought me a lot of fun and now it's time to say good bye...

Anyway, as human... we always need to say good bye to someone... So... good bye ShinChan... and Yoshito sensei... hope you rest in peace....

No comments: