Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Ah... It's 2.40am... I still can't sleep... maybe I slept at 5pm and wake up at 8pm just now... ==

Anyway, that's doesn't really matter to me... because I always can't sleep at night so decided to blog here...

Recently, I watch quite a number of anime, yet only one anime that caught my attention and make me late for class== which is Tokyo Magnitude 8.0... This anime really worth my tear... This is one of the few anime that make me so touching, actually this is the one that make me touched and cry so hard...

Actually this anime caught my attention long time ago, but i didn't get chance to watch it... Until recently, I decided to watch this and yes... I was addicted to this anime, even this is only 11 episodes.

Basically, this anime is talking about Tokyo have 8.0 level(?) earthquakes and make Tokyo in mess... A sister (Mirai) and her bother (Yuuki) went to robot exhibition and they are trapped in Daida... and they wanted to go home and meet with their parents.... a stranger Mari help them and send them home, this is how the story begin.

Besides the touching story, the other best of the anime is the product team actually did many simulation and research on what actually if this earthquake did happen in real life, so, we can actually see how severe is the earthquake cause in quite real way... of course, hope this would never happen...

Yet, when I was watching this anime, our neighbor country Indonesia was actually happened earthquake I want to say such a coincidence but that is bad and I hope they would get well soon, and able to stand up again...

Anyway, just want to share a good anime and I recommend to all!!! ^^



For some reason, I feel moved every time I see this poster... T-T

No comments: