Monday, November 2, 2009

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, NeGan NeGan NeGan Bajio

Another Negative Energy blog...

I start wondering what the meaning of SORRY...
Yea... people ask me to say sorry... which I don't think I should be the one who should... Haha...
Yea... I am so damn stubborn one and childish... but people don't know me...
Of course, I can say sorry to one individual which completely not sincere at all to get thing solved... but do you think the thing would get solved? Yea... Temporary... next time thing happen again? Boom... Sorry again lo... Now SORRY seem like a tool to use, more than a sincere apology...

People always wait others to take initiative to say sorry rather than they say sorry first... That's true... and I used to be the one who took the initiative too... If you ask me what I got?? I will tell: "you get another chance to take the initiative." This become a behavior already... even you are not the one who should... you should... because people think you are wrong, that mean you are wrong... you don't get a chance to stand for yourself... You should say sorry... The most ironic thing is... I should apologize about what... "I am sorry about you blame me for the thing that I should not be blame, so sorry... please forgive me..." Good idea!?? Ok Ok... to be fair enough... you also get your friend back la... And you may also get multiple personality disorder too... hahaha... the last one is not true la.... =P

I do think friendship more important, but when you gain a friendship but you can't protect yourself or you need to hurt yourself... don't you think this is quite similar with a girl say she want to kill herself to get her boyfriend back??? Ermm... I do think that is a bad example though.... You may get together again, but how the relationship... is it you remove the boom or just delay the boom timer?

"You should love yourself so that people love you" or "you should lost yourself so that people love you"... Now I need to double check it... People want a sincere Sorry or "Social" Sorry? Hmmm....

Positive energy come to me... come to me... Next blog would be happy thing!!!

1 comment:

Lee鬼 said...

agree ^^

from my opinion,一段‘好’的relationship是能让双方互相成长和学习,包括懂得爱自己和爱别人。
简单来说,‘好’的关系,就是对双方都带来‘好处’(尤其精神n心灵上的),而不是一直一直的委屈或伤害。
可是,至于能不能改变or能不能放弃or能不能接受,又是另外一回事了。
祝你可以解决/度过这个让人学习n成长的阶段^^

paiseh冒昧在这里留言hehe =P