Thursday, February 25, 2010

M2 Trip 1

As JS ask... I changed the name of this post to M2... due to some reason...

Well... I have to say... This Chinese New Year wasn't the bad one and I kind of enjoy the celebration... Well, I have to say I NEVER not enjoy CNY... Every year the days I always expect is CNY, coz this celebration always give me a sense of happiness and enjoyment!! The period that me and family welcome "God of Prosperity"... The moment we everyone get the free permission to stay so late and the street still lively!! The union dinner with family, with friends and bla bla bla... Sometime, just can't get why people not like CNY or tend not to celebrate it besides take CNY as just another public holiday...

For this year, my friend and I actually do not have any plan to go any where... because our boss are busy with his "business"... He start work at Day 3 and Day 4 and then free for another 2 days... That why we think, there are no point for us to go anywhere without him... we are that united... haha...

However, we still maintain our culture... which is not have any plan to go somewhere... rather we just go where as we like and when we are available... So, we actually decided to go Malacca less than one days before the trip... and one of things that I think we so "geng" is we still able to find hotel...

This trip was 2D1N trip... it is not enough for me actually... haizz... however the trip was still full of fun.

To be continue trip...

No comments: