Wednesday, March 3, 2010

M2 trip 2

Well.. I don't know what I had wrote in previous post... but it's ok... blog is always like this... write what come to your mind... isn't it?

Well... about the trip... I have to say... at first... I totally don't know we would be going to Muar/Johor to look for JS friends... not that I mind about this... It is just rather a shock more than surprise... anyway... that doesn't matter already... at least... I go to Muar again after my auntie marriage which held in Muar also.

If I can recall correctly... we were quite excited when we were heading to Muar. We kinda hungry and I quite expect what JS keep recommend... Otak-otak... hmm...

On the way we go to Muar... we took quite a lot of photo... but there are a lot of meaningless and blur picture coz we have only use phone camera because we didn't bring it... here are some of the picture...

Muar's Petronas
Muar's Giant.. ya... we were acting like kampung boy
Muar's aunt and uncle
Kinda like the concept of Muar = "Muar" in Hokkien.
We actually went to this temple while we are waiting JS friends...

Anyway, we didn't take much picture there... and we was like spent most of time at Muar and JS friends were nice people and tried to bring us to everywhere that most tourist would go... although I have to say it's not appropriate for this such hot weather. But I indeed thanks to them for introduce us all the places and also the food... and they spent their time to a bunch of ungrateful strangers. I think we owe them a big thanks!

After we separated with JS friends, we went back to Malacca. We went to the river where near the red house, which I can't recall the name, and we pretended we were the tourist from China and listen how the guide introduce the places to us... and I have to say... they are good in that... We just walk around there and enjoy looking at the people around there... ya... we kinda like observer. I knew that I was there while I am 4th grade, there changed a lot and start getting commercial.

After that, we walked to place where supposingly a lot of foods there, however another finding in Malacca... they won't give up any chance for rest and they close their shop very early - like 9pm... Should I say... the night just begin... So, we have a lot of hard time about looking for food... we took about 1-2hours for walk and we get nothing to eat... actually we did... but they are bad or worse... So, how we settle the dinner... we went to Dataran Pahlawan... for A&W... shame to admit that we having fast food in other states...

TBContinue...

No comments: