Monday, July 6, 2009

Did you cut my hair???

Today... I went to cut my hair... because I just want to cut my hair...
So... I went to salon and asked them to change my hairstyle...
Some time, I rather to pay extra and wash my hair... because I really think that is so damn comfort....

But... this time... They took 30 minutes to wash my hair...
I know my head is big... but is it big enough to wash about 30 minutes? The worse is... I was sleepy at that time... = =

After flushed my hair, I finally saw the hair stylish scissors... He asked me what kind of hair I want... and i said I want to change my hairstyle... and he suddenly give me face that "Oh gosh, big challenge!!" Then I say... maybe short a bit... then he reply : "Ok ok..." After that, he tell me what he gonna do with my hair... and most of the time, I don't understand at all... because he used jargon, and I don't even know what language is that... so, I just "oh... oh... ok...ok..."

Throughout the "process", I am so damn sleepy... and I don't waste a chance to close my eyes...

After 45-60 minutes... I don't remember how long exactly... what I can remember is I went there around 4.40 something and that time he finish was 6pm++... And when he say finish I was like "huh? Did you cut my hair?" Then he wash my hair, blow, and style... and I pay...

Here I want to show the picture before and after

Before:

After:

Don't ask me where are the change... because I don't know either... and yeah I did see my hair fall during the 'process"... so just... hmm hmm...

No comments: