Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lucky Day will keep coming!!!

Hohoho... Finally finish my final already.... Yeah!!!
Actually... I don't feel so yeah lar... because during the holiday... have to deal with many things...
especially my mom... She will ask me to get a job... but she don't know how hard to get a part time that would actually hire a non-experienced promoter as their promoter and work only for 1 month ++...

Haha... today(8th July 2009) actually quite happy lo... because this is last paper and I received some good news like I get full mark in Career Ticket... haha... which other get 9.5/10 only... hahahaha... Ok... maybe this is just 0.5% different... but I still feel happy ar~ =P

Also... I got the feedback form about our presentation... Actually I quite happy with their comment, even we were actually asked to write something more positive way... Haha... but I still think that the comment they give me actually very nice to me and I feel glad!! Thanks for their comments, no matter they mean it, or just do what were requested, I still thanks that make me happy... at least today!!

Here I can to share their comment to me... Haha... want to show off!!! HOW? =P


I think we can click in to view more clear... by the way, the one which I prefer the most is

I wonder what the "short and sweet" I would take it as personal... Hahaha haha...
But, these comments do help encourage me and make me happier... and I am happy that I done pretty well in the presentation... So... Thank to you guys!!! ^^

Ya... kind of narcissistic... Hehe... Self-motivation i would call it...

After the exam, I have my counseling session to do, this session, I would actually need to use some technique, like role play and empty chair... I chose role play and throughout the process is very well, and actually make me even happier because learn new skill in dealing with something...

After that, I go back to Terminal Putra and buy ticket for tomorrow... Yeah... Go to Genting tomorrow and shop there~ =)
Then I go Jusco with my sister, because she need to take photo about her food ingredients such as Basil, thyme, and such things... We actually spent 1 hour for find these ingredients... because we asked the counter, they told us they no longer sell these... then we just simply walk around and suddenly I saw these spices in bottle, so I start to question the reliabilty of the counter... in the end, we able to get photo of all ingredients... expect a leaf, which I don't know it at all!!

Then, I took Taxi to have dinner with college friends, and I ate a lot of high fat and oily food there... I help them took some... ermm... or I should use MANY... photos but still get complain by them... because they not satisfy with the photos... well to me... people are more important in the picture... hahaha!!!! =P

When I get home, it about 11pm or something, then my friend asked me out to yamchar again... and of course I argeed... and I just have Iced Longan Milk, and feel damn full already...

So, basically, just want to show off how happy am I, because today I really experience quite happy time... Hope this luck will keep around me and bad luck... I will no have them!!! Thanks!!!

No comments: