Wednesday, July 29, 2009

R.I.P. Yasmin Ahman

Well... To be honest... I don't know Yasmin Ahman so well... I just know she was the director of local movie Sepet... I know this is a very popular local movie but yet I never watch that popular movie... Other than that, I barely know who she was...

Before she dead, I would say... I never watch her works or movie... yet after Malaysian lost her... I know we lost a treasure or I should say we lost a proud of Malaysia... or I should say... after I google her name...

Yet, I was wrong... I watch a lot of her works and ads... during Chinese New Year, Deepavali, Hari Raya, or even Independent Day... The Pretonas advertisements... Now I realize all of the ads I watched and touched me the most... all is from Yasmin...

Every during Chinese New Year or Merdeka day, I wasn't expect that what shows will TV come out with... but what new advertisement will Petronas come out... now that I know I could never or hardly get my favorite ads anymore... That's sad!! Real Sad!! Because we can't watch warmful, meaningful, beautiful, cheerful ads anymore...

Most of her ads tried to bring out the value of family, reduce racism, and harmony in the world... I like her ads the most! Most of the time, I cried when I watched her ads in youtube or Television... She really moved my heart!!

And now, she is gone... and I feel so bad when I heart the news... Because when I heard about the news about a director is in hospital because suffer from apoplexy... I just feel nothing... because I don't know her name at that time... or I should say I don't know her...

Then night, when I watch the night news... I only reallize the director is her... and suddenly.. I just feel sad and like lost some one in my life... and after I google her, I know she was the diretor of those ads... It's just so...

To be frank, I wasn't know her so much and I may not be the suitable one to praise her or what... but... I just have a simply thought that I should write this at least as a tribute to her... Thanks for bring me so much nice and meaningful ads and those messages you tried to send to public... Yasmin Ahman...

Rest in Peace!

No comments: